Idaho 5 gang

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The best family ever!!!!

My mom and sister Sherry are the best. I wasn't sure how my birthday was going to turn out. Joe had to work, pack meeting was that night and hey it was my 40th birthday!!!! My mom and Sherry pulled me up by my bootstraps and made it the best birthday ever. 40 things for my birthday - I opened up 40 different birthday presents on my birthday. It was the best and I was pleasantly surprised - we took a picture of the 40 presents but my mom has it on her camera -- I will have to get that and post it on here so you can see how awesome it all was. If I didn't say it before thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you - mom and sherry it was awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Stephanie- that sounds awesome!!! I so think we should get as many presents are we are old- what a fantastic idea!!

May 17, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home