Idaho 5 gang

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Updates
















Well it has been a very busy summer and 2 weeks to go before school starts. I think my latest post was the Kerbs Family Reunion so I will just update from there. Shortly after that trip we made the trek to Colorado and met up with Joe's family in Estes Park Colorado. We drove up this huge mountain and hit the elevation at 12,000 (and something)- all I know was that the air was really thin clear up there. We saw alot of elk and a marmot. It was very beautiful and very very high -- I saw a sign on the way back down that said the drop off to the bottom was 2 miles down - I didn't really think we should test that out so we decided to stay on the road. The kids went fishing in the little lake that was close by and we were in a pretty powerful thunderstorm during those few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home