Idaho 5 gang

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BIG MAN AND A LITTLE FISH!!!!!!














































This was our exciting weekend before school starts in one more week (August 31) to be exact. We drove to Hagerman on Saturday afternoon and almost got blown into the water by the wind.....no fish to be caught that day. We stayed at my Grandpa's house and got up Sunday morning to attend church in DaraLynn's ward - Kristofer turned 12 on friday - so my dad ordained him to the Aaronic Priesthood. Then we went to DaraLynn's apartment for lunch and I talked to my favorite friend Valerie VanLeuwen for about 3 hours- she is the one I went backpacking with about 20 years ago. Then we hung out at Grandpa's the rest of the day. Mondy we got up and drove to Little Wood River and as you can see from the pictures - that was the big catch of the day. Dillon started out and caught the first little fish about the same size, then Cameron and then Joe caught that one. I only had the camera when Joe caught that one so of course in the words of Tommy Boy --- "Big man and a little fish"!!!!! We then drove to Ketchum and walked and fished and walked and walked and walked some more to fish "The Big Wood River.....Well as they say "A Bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work!!!" Amen to that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I love the one of Joe & Madisyn- so sweet!! It reminded me of all of those pictures on your wedding video of you and Joe when you were kids and fishing- dang! Time sure flies!!! The last picture totally cracked me up- I can just hear Joe's voice when I see that one! And hear his laugh too!!

Miss you guys!

August 20, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home